IPN is the University of the Philippines Main Library's index to locally published newspapers. is a complete article indexing and newspaper management system. It includes the following major features:
- Newspaper Management / Issue Management
- Article Indexing
- Robust Search Engine with Full-text Search Capability
- Built-in Authority Record (for subject and name headings)
- Virtual Cart (for bookmarking records, printing, sending to email)
- Digital File (full-text article) Download
The National Archives of the Philippines (NAP) is a national government agency attached to the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, responsible for the implementation of the objectives and provisions of Republic Act 9470. It is also the official repository of public records and archives where they are preserved, conserved and made available to the public.