You can search for course reserve materials by the name or course code of the course you are studying, or by the name of your lecturer.
In the example below, we are searching for reserve material by entering the name of the lecturer. The search results will present details of all the courses they are convening. Click on a course code to access details of the materials placed on reserve for this course.
Using Course Reserve materials
Course reserves are high demand materials that have been taken out of general circulation and placed on reserve to maximise their availability to library patrons. Read this guide to finding and borrowing reserve and short loan material.
Course reserve items are either two hour or two day loans.
- Two hour loans are located near the loans desk in each Library branch, and can be borrowed and used within the Library.
- Most can be borrowed overnight if they are checked out within two hours of closing time, and are due back by opening time on the next business day.
- To book items for a specific time and date please speak to Library staff.
- Two day loans are located on the general shelves in each Library branch.
- Two day loans must be returned by close of business on the due date.
- Items placed in the returns chute after the Library closes may incur a fine.