Leganto is the Australian National University’s course reading list management system.
You can create and edit reading lists according to your needs, with links to library resources such as journal articles, books and e-books, digitised material, and open access online content.
Leganto Reading Lists make it easy to:
- create reading lists that are organised to suit your course structure and requirements
- include many types of resources
- allow selected collaborators to help edit/manage lists
- generate reports to gain insight into how students use resources
- update lists dynamically and roll over lists for future use.
This guide provides course instructors with guidance and support when creating reading lists through Leganto. Expand the tabs on the left to get started. For any help or assistance please contact Library.email@example.com.