The ANU Library Catalogue contains all items and subscriptions owned or licensed by the Library.
You can find books by searching the Catalogue by keyword. Here are some search tips to get you started:
- Analyse your topic: identify the main ideas or concepts you need to research.
- Develop a list of search terms including keywords and phrases.
- Consider alternative spellings and different word endings.
- Use more specific words or add words using AND to narrow your search.
- Use synonyms, related terms, or combine words using OR to broaden your search.
- Exclude words from your search results using AND NOT.
- Use the Advance search to search a particular date of publication, language or format.
For additional advice on book searching, see the Library's Finding Books and More Guide.