Using Add Works - Search & link
This option allows you to automatically import publications, patents and other works to your ORCiD profile
- The easiest way to do this is, if you have an existing Scopus and/or ResearcherID. Scroll to the bottom of the list, click on ResearcherID and/or Scopus to ORCiD and authorize them to access your ORCID record and import your publications.
- If you don't have either of these identifiers, or not all of your publications have come across, we recommend using the CrossRef Metadata Search option.This option is very effective if your publications have been assigned a doi (digital object identifier)
Using Add Works - Import BibTex
This is a great option if you have a Google Scholar Author Profile and ORCID.
Information on how to create a BibTex file from Google Scholar can be found here and ORCID has a good guide for the import process at their end - Import and Export works with BibTex.
Using Add Works - Add Manually
If, however, you are unable to upload the majority of your publication details using one of the above options, ANU Open Research does not recommend adding them all manually.
Instead, we suggest the following:
- Manually adding publication details for the last 2-3 years only;
- Add a link on your ORCID record to a website where you have more extensive details of your publications eg. ANU researcher profile page; Google Scholar; academia.edu etc. and then
- Emailing a full list of your publications to email@example.com*