Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citation tracker / h-Graph
The Scopus Citation Overview is a way to find, check and track citation data. It lets you track data year by year for a specific author or topic. You can then select an Author Search allows you can look up articles by and author, institution and subject area and the h-Graph measures the impact of a set of articles and shows the number of citations per document.
Citation overview by Scopus
With the Scopus Citation Overview you can evaluate:
- The most highly cited author in a field and check that author's relevance
- The real-time citation data of articles and authors of interest
- What topics are hot in familiar or unfamiliar subject areas
- What subjects are being cited by other subjects
Use (View Citation Overview) in the search results. View the h-index and create an h-graph.
Tracking authors using citation overview
- Select the author and View Citation Overview
- Get the h-index for the author
- Get the h-Graph information about articles the author as written
- Citation information: how many articles that were cited by this author and how many times they were cited over time
(access requires a subscription)
The graph below depicts the articles from above, showing a h-index of 5 from 11 documents where 5 have been cited at least 5 times.