If you’re using Google Scholar from off-campus, you’ll need to change some settings to ensure Google Scholar includes links to material held in the ANU Library collection in your search results.
To set-up your off-campus Google Scholar settings:
1. Visit https://scholar.google.com
Do not use the ANU reverse proxy for Google Scholar. It will not work. The "Find It at ANU" links will direct you through the ANU reverse proxy.
2. Select the three lines in the top left corner.
3. Select Settings from the left hand menu.
4. Select Library Links from the left hand menu.
5. Enter Australian National University into the search bar. Click the blue search button (magnifying glass icon). Select the Australian National University - Find it at ANU box to add. You can also add other libraries you are a member of, such as The National Library of Australia or another academic library where you are an alumni borrower.
Note: if you want your personal device to remember these settings, make sure your computer is set to accept cookies.