To import citation records directly:
1. On the E-resources & databases A-Z listing select W for Web of Science.
2. Connect to the Web of Science database and perform your search.
3. Mark required references by placing ticks in the boxes beside the search result items you wish to import.
4. Click on the Export tab at the top of the search results, and select EndNote Desktop.
5. Select the information to be included in the output from the Record Content drop-down, then select Send.
6. If prompted, select Open.
7. You may be prompted to access your EndNote 20 library. References will then be imported directly, and added to My Library and to the Unfiled group.
8. The Imported References group displays records from the last import. Select some of the newly imported references and click on the Reference Tab of the Tabs Panel to ensure that the information has been transferred correctly.
Note: There may be slight variations of the above steps with different browsers.
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906