To import records directly from Google Scholar:
1. Go to Google Scholar.
2. Perform your search.
3. At the bottom of a record in the search result list, select the Cite quotation mark <>. Only one reference can be exported at a time.
4. On the Cite dialog select Import into EndNote.
5. If prompted by a Save As <scholar.enw> dialog, select <OK>, then open the saved file from its location. Other browsers may display an <Open with> option. If prompted, select Endnote and then OK.
6. If asked, select your Endnote library and select Open.
7. Select some of the newly imported references and check on the Reference Tab of the Tabs Panel that the information has been transferred correctly
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906