ArticleReach provides copies of journal articles not held in the ANU Library.
Journal articles are supplied by ArticleReach Libraries and the service is free of charge for ANU staff and students.
How to Place a Request
Beales J, and Ross W., “Harvard and Yale in the Great Awakening”, Historical Journal of Massachusetts,
Vol. 14, No. 1, 1986 (January)
1. Visit the ArticleReach
website, log in (using your name and personal barcode - E123456F - found on your ANU ID Card.
and select the Journal Title
2. Enter the title of the required journal and select search.
3. Select the journal title you require from the list displayed to find a library which has physical copies of the journal you require. This is important, as you are unable to access online versions of journals from ArticleReach libraries.
4. Check each entry to display the ArticleReach partner libraries which hold copies of the journal you require.
Once you have found a partner library that holds the volume/s you require, select the Request Article link.
Note: The article in our example appears in Volume 14 (1986) and we can see that Georgetown University holds print copies of the volume we require.
5. Select Australian National University from the drop down menu and Submit above information.
6. Enter your name and barcode number if required (for example E123456F) found on your ANU ID or Library card. Select Submit.
7. Enter full citation details into the request form. Provide as much information as you can to assist staff from Article Reach libraries to locate the article you require. Mandatory fields are marked in red.
Once you have completed the form, select Submit.
How long before my article is delivered?
Once you’ve submitted your ArticleReach request it will take between 2 and 4 days.
How do I access my article?
When your article is ready to view, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to My Library Record.
To access your article, log in to My Library Record using your ANU ID and password.
Your article/s will be displayed underneath your personal details. Select Click to view Article.
Note: your articles will be available to view for up to thirty days from the date of the email.