If the ANU Library doesn’t have the full text journal article you require, you can request a copy from another institution using one of the ANU Library's document supply services.
However, before requesting a copy from another institution, search the ANU Library catalogue using the journal title or ISSN. This will tell you whether there is a print or electronic version available in the Library. For more information on searching the Library catalogue for journal titles visit the Finding books and more how to guide.
If your search returns no results, the below steps will help you request your article.
If you have found a journal article in a database or via SuperSearch:
1. Look for the option to download the full text article (this could be a PDF icon or link).
2. If the article does not have a full text option, you will see a Find it at ANU link resolver page.
3. Select the ANU Library Catalogue (ISSN Search) if available. This will direct you to the Library Catalogue.
4. If the ANU Library Catalogue (ISSN Search) link is not available, select the ArticleReach link.
5. Select Submit this request.
6. Log in to ArticleReach using your name and personal barcode (for example E123456F) found on your ANU ID Card.
7. Select Submit.
8. Check the details of your request and select Submit.